“Content” means the text, content, software, video, sound, graphics, photographs, illustrations, artwork, names, logos, trademarks, service marks and other material on the Website;
“Event” means The London Landmarks Half Marathon intended to be held on 29th March 2020.
“LLHM” means LLHM Limited (registered number 10584979) registered address Nicholas House, 3 Laurence Pountney Hill, London, EC4R 0BB.
“User Generated Content” means content that is generated either by users of the Website (including you) or through third party applications or widgets (eg from "social media" platforms such as Facebook or Twitter);
“Website” means www.llhm.co.uk
Terms and Conditions
- Thank you for accessing the Website. Please read these terms and conditions before using the Website, which is operated by LLHM ("we", "us"; or "our"), as they apply to your access and use of the Website and the supply of information and services by us to you through the Website.
- By using the Website, you signify your acceptance of these terms and conditions in consideration of which we provide you with access.
- If at any time you do not wish to accept the terms and conditions, you may not use the Website.
- In addition to these terms and conditions, additional terms and conditions may also apply to your use of the Website if you are using additional services or applications. For example from time to time we may run competitions and promotions via the Website. Separate terms and conditions will be posted where applicable governing such competitions and promotions. Additional terms and conditions are also applicable if you register for the Event.
- From time to time we may update and amend these terms and conditions. The current version of these terms and conditions will be posted on the Website. These terms and conditions were lasted updated on 17th March 2017. The version of these terms and conditions that are current at the time you use the Website will apply to your use, so please continue to review them whenever accessing or using the Website.
Provision of and Access to the Website
- The Website is provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis. We cannot promise that the Website will be free from errors or omissions, that it will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operational condition, or free from viruses or other harmful components. We will not be responsible or liable to you whatsoever in respect of any damages or losses suffered by you as a result of such circumstances.
- Not all of the features and functionality of the Website may be available on all devices.
- The Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice for any reason including without limitation in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or due to events reasonably beyond our control. We will not be responsible if we are unable to provide the website for whatever reason.
- You understand and accept that the hardware you use to access the Website may require certain software in order for the Website to work correctly and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that you have the required software before accessing the Website. The Website or any part of it may not be compatible with your browser or computer configuration and we make no warranty that it is.
Third Party Information
- The Website includes links to websites operated by third parties. We have no control over websites to which the Website is linked. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating them, for the contents or availability of such third party websites (including the failure of any links to them) and their inclusion does not imply our endorsement of their material. We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for access to or the material on any website which is linked from or to this Website and you agree that we will not incur any liability in respect of the content of any website accessed through a link contained on this Website. Any links to third party services are provided for your convenience only.
- Third parties websites may have their own privacy policies and/or terms and conditions of use. Your use of such third party websites and services will be governed by their terms and conditions and privacy policies.
- Certain pages and/or Content are hosted, managed and operated by a third party. Such third parties are wholly independent of us and are solely responsible for such Content, pages and all aspects of any transaction you may make with them. We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for such third party pages and/or Content and you agree that we will not incur any liability in respect of such pages and/or Content.
- The Content is protected by copyrights or similar ownership rights. The Content includes both content owned or controlled by us, and content owned or controlled by third parties and licensed to us. You acquire no rights or licences in or to the Website and/or the Content other than the limited right to use the Website in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Use of the Website
- By accessing the Website you agree that you will not:
- use the Website in any way that may lead to the encouragement, procurement or carrying out of any criminal or unlawful activity, or cause distress, harm or inconvenience to any other person;
- use the Website to in any way infringe the privacy or other rights of other users of the Website;
- do anything that may cause damage to the Website or our servers, systems or equipment or those of third parties, nor access or attempt to access any users' data;
- do anything that subjects the Website or LLHM to any derogatory treatment or brings (or might bring) the Website or LLHM into disrepute;
- misuse or do anything that disrupts all or any part of the Website, including but not limited to knowingly introducing software viruses, trojans, worms or other material that may be technologically harmful;
- penetrate, remove or otherwise alter or interfere with any security measures that we use to protect the Content and/or Website, or attempt to do so or assist any other person in doing or attempting to do so;
- download, alter or carry out any other activity with any intellectual property on the Website; and
- block, disable, obscure or impair any advertising on the Website.
- You will be required to register your details to enter the Event and open a user account that you can then use to access your details. You may change or update your user name and password or other details via your account. You promise that all information and details provided are true, accurate and up to date in all respects and at all times.
- You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your user name and password. You must keep any password confidential and we will not be responsible where your password is used by someone else. You should notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your account and any breach of security as soon as you become aware of it.
- We have the right to disable any user account, user name or password at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of these terms and conditions.
Limitation of Liability
- Save in respect of fraud and of personal injury or death to the extent it results from our negligence, we accept no liability to you whatsoever whether based on warranty, contract, tort or otherwise. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so this limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- Any Content or other materials included on the Website do not, and are not intended to, amount to advice on which you should rely. We cannot guarantee that any information is up-to-date. Consequently we do not accept any responsibility or liability for any actions or omissions that you may take in reliance on such Content or materials.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us harmless from and against any claims, actions, demands or other proceedings brought against us by a third party, to the extent that such claim, suit, action or other proceeding brought against us is based on or arises in connection with your use of the Website, any breach by you of these terms and conditions or a claim that your use of the Website infringes any intellectual property rights of any third party or is libellous or defamatory, or otherwise results in injury or damage to any third party.
- We reserve the right to suspend, terminate or restrict your access to the Website at any time, without notice for any reason whatsoever.
- You acknowledge that access to the Website is provided free of charge. If you are dissatisfied with the Website, these terms and conditions or any of the Content your sole remedy is to discontinue use of the Website.
- The Website is not directed at any person in any jurisdiction where for any reason the publication or availability of the Website is prohibited. Those in respect of whom such prohibitions apply must not access the Website. We do not represent that either the Website or the Content are appropriate for use or permitted by local laws in all jurisdictions. Those who access the Website do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws or regulations. Legal advice should be sought in cases of doubt.
- In the event that you have any cause for complaint with regard to the Website please email us at [email protected] or write to us at Lia Bowman, LLHM Limited, Nicholas House, 3 Laurence Pountney Hill, London, EC4R 0BB.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be deemed unenforceable or invalid then that provision shall be deemed severable from the remaining terms and those remaining terms shall be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.