Tommy's are the UK's leading baby charity and exists to support every baby. They fund pioneering medical research into the causes and prevention of miscarriage, premature birth, and stillbirth.
Why Tommy's exist
Tommy's believes every baby deserves the best start in life and is committed to funding medical research and providing information to help more mums and dads through a healthy pregnancy and birth.
- Around 60,000 babies are born prematurely each year in the UK.
- In the UK, it is estimated that 1 in 4 pregnancies end in loss during pregnancy or birth.
To find out more about Tommy's work, please visit www.tommys.org
Join Team Tommy's.
Tommy's life-saving runners mean the world to them, so we make sure they have the best LLHM experience possible. As part of the team you will receive:
- Top-quality technical running vest
- Access to the exclusive Tommy’s post-race party with massages, live music, children's activities, food & much more
- Huge cheers on the day from our epic cheer stations along the route
- Fundraising support, materials, ideas and tips
- Dedicated contact at Tommy’s, who will give you one to one support all the way
"Loved being a part of such a large group and the crowds and other runners were all rooting for Team Tommy’s."
"Will definitely encourage my friends to take part and support Tommy’s"