Tommy's are the UK's leading baby charity and exist to save babies' lives. They fund pioneering medical research into the causes and prevention of miscarriage, premature birth and stillbirth.
Join Team Tommy's for LLHM 2020 today to help save babies' lives.
Why Tommy's exist
Losing a baby is shockingly common, affecting 1 in 4 mums and dads. That’s around 250,000 families in the UK each year. The consequences of losing a baby can leave parents devastated. Tommy's wants to change this shocking statistic to help more mums and dads have a healthy baby. To find out more about Tommy's work, please visit www.tommys.org
Why join Team Tommy's?
Our life-saving runners mean the world to us, so we make sure they have best LLHM experience possible. As part of the team you will receive:
- Top quality technical running vest
- Access to the exclusive Tommy’s post race party with massages, live music, children's activities, food & much more
- Huge cheers on the day from our epic cheer stations along the route
- Fundraising support, materials, ideas and tips
- Dedicated contact at Tommy’s, who will give you one to one support all the way
"Loved being a part of such a large group and the crowds and other runners were all rooting for Team Tommy’s."
"Will definitely encourage my friends to take part and support Tommy’s"